Charter of “Young naturalist” study group near the State museum of the State cultural centre of Turkmenistan
The present statement is developed, being guided by the rules of working out and conducting the sphere of museum business, and working regulation of rendering of museum service out of museum activity and carrying out of mass actions as well.
The “Young naturalist” study group created at the State museum of the State cultural centre of Turkmenistan acts at staff departments of a museum with participation of students, schoolchildren and other enthusiasts.
The aim and task of “Young naturalist” study group:
- to activate acquaintance of students and schoolchildren with a nature of Turkmenistan, the vegetable and animal worlds, natural monuments, minerals and to carry out it practically with the participation of students and schoolchildren;
- to awaken love to our beautiful nature and feeling of pride of it;
- to develop ecological culture of students and schoolchildren;
- to acquaint students and schoolchildren with world-known scientists and scientists of our country, organize recitals;
- to organize excursions to the natural monuments in the territory of our country, State reserves, Botanic garden, and National Zoo for the students and schoolchildren;
- to train the students and schoolchildren principles of making herbarium;
- to encourage participants of a study group;
- to involve the participants to act in State and other actions;
- cooperate actively with other study groups operating at the museums and to maintain business and creative relations.
Order of creation and activity of “Young naturalist” study group.
The “Young naturalist” study group in museum was created according to the corresponding resolution of the Methodological centre of the museum and here are engaged pupils of comprehensive secondary schools, students and other enthusiasts. Training at the “Young naturalist” study group is carried out according to the special plan approved by the manager of the museum once a week with the purpose not to break classes of students and schoolchildren.
The head of department of Nature of the museum is the head of “Young naturalist” study group, engaged in it besides the main work. The other research fellows of the museum are also involved into the work of a study group. “Young naturalist” study group is located on the third level of the main building of the State museum. The members of the study group attend it free of charge.
The best participants of the study group have the right to visit the museums located near their home free of charge.
We invite all the students and schoolchildren who wishes to “Young naturalist” study group at the State museum of the State cultural centre of Turkmenistan!
The address of the museum: Ashgabat city, Archabil Avenue, 50. Phones: a reception 48-25-92, E-mail: museum.gov.tm